Sunday, September 27, 2009

RollerCoaster!

I'm just finishing up my best quarter in real estate by far -- had seven closings and a pretty nice commission income. However, I have virtually nothing lined up for Q4 and my listing inventory is way down, partially from sales, partially from people deciding to hold off relisting until markets improve.

However, within the last few weeks, I have acquired some great new listings. Last week, I listed 209 Lecturn, in a pristine area of NW Port Charlotte. Large pool home on a double corner lot. This week, a wonderful Deep Creek home, also with a pool. Next is a beautiful home in Burnt Store Lakes with a long lake view and many impressive upgrades. And I've got five more that I hope to list within the next several months.

We've also had quite a few buyers from the north looking. I have a number of them lined up for visits in October.

No comments: